Do NOT use GoAnimate (Until you read this...)
Hi we’re ideaMACHINE Studio, artistic pioneers of Explainer Videos. Here are our Top Ten reasons why you should NOT choose GoAnimate and instead hire artists
10. You don’t have the time. Do you have the time to learn another program? How much time have you spent on your script already? How much time will it take to record your audio; craft your visuals; animate your project; what about sound effects?
9. GoAnimate only works with other programs. GoAnimate only works if you also have Photoshop, Illustrator, audio editing programs, music editing programs, video editing software, and animation programs. You will also need a writer, an illustrator, animators, actors, sound effects, and composed music.
8. Your time plus GoAnimate is the same cost as hiring professionals. GoAnimate is $800, but the biggest cost is your time. You will be the writer, the illustrator, the editor, the sound mixer, the sound effects technician, the software technician, the musician. etc.
7. You want to be professional Even the smallest mistake like mistyping your organization’s name, can be a big embarrassment. Even worse is bad illustration or a totally fake hand. Save some money and do communicate your message right by hiring professional artists.
6. You don’t want to waste time and money. A large portion of our customers are people who tried GoAnimate and failed. They missed their deadline or their supervisor stepped in because they had embarrassed their organization. Don’t make the same mistake, have your video done right the first time.
5. You want to impress people. GoAnimate videos are not impressive. You don’t want a mediocre video. You want a video that people will remember. A video that causes people to take action. After all, if the video isn’t impressive, then why do it? Save some money and make your video right with professionals.
4. Their image library is limited. Remember you need other programs to run GoAnimate. But in addition to that, their image libraries are limited. Their library never has what you need, and in the style that you need it.
3. Their success rate is very low. GoAnimate’s most popular videos are their tutorials. What does that tell you? But our professional animations regularly reach 100,000 to our top video at 30 million views. Do you want the biggest bang for your buck? Then employ artists.
2B. There is a direct correlation between video budgets and video success. Cheap viral videos involve cats, Babies, and Stupid tricks. Is your message about cats, babies or stupid tricks? I bet it’s not. The top viral videos for real organizations cost money.
2A. You want to support artists. Do you want to support a for-profit software corporation or award-winning artists? Our artists would love for you to be their patron.
And the number one reason to not use GoAnimate is because Your message is worth it. Videos done right have amazing track records of success so trust professionals. Remember, once you include the cost of the programs you need, the audio, the music, and your time they’re the same price. So save yourself time and money and do it right the first time. Believe in your video. Believe that you can make a difference.
To find out more about our team of artists, view our unique pricing grid or call 929-397-2893