Video/Animation Creative Director
The role of a Creative Director is to lead and develop creative projects and artists to successfully meet business needs. The Creative Director guides assigned projects and is responsible for the overall quality of the work produced by the team.
- Oversee client pitches and proposals as needed.
- Develop concept and drive all aspects of storytelling.
- Manage an assigned team of artists, with the main goal of supporting each team member’s professional development in and out of the Studio.
- Ensure that all artists are recorded in Harvest for assigned projects.
- Act as both producer and main client contact for Creative Department - balance the needs of the budget with the creative needs of the client.
- Direct team in achieving the vision for each video.
- Train and mentor team members.
- Maintain constant communication with clients through email and phone.
- Solicit, review, and incorporate feedback from team as works best.
- Collaborate with HR to perform performance reviews with artists.
- Spearhead and lead additional high-level studio efforts as needed, which could include training, team morale and recognition, production process improvements, marketing, etc.
- 10+ years’ experience in the creative and business industry.
- Bachelor's Degree or some college is preferred.
- Solid understanding of Adobe Creative suite, some proficiency preferred.
- Strong understanding of industry trends.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Experience in time management and multitasking; leadership and development; strategic and project management; client management and conflict resolution.
- Managerial skills.
- Balancing budgets and an understanding of the sales process.
Since we can't see your work over the phone, please email your portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks and good luck!