We are seeking an Animation Creative Director/ Producer. The role of a Creative Director is to lead and develop creative projects and artists to successfully meet business needs. The Creative Director guides assigned projects and is responsible for the overall quality of the work produced by the team.
- 1-3 years’ experience in the creative and business industry
- Bachelor's Degree or some college is preferred
- Solid understanding of Adobe Creative suite, some proficiency preferred
- Strong understanding of industry trends
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Experience in time management and multitasking; leadership and development; strategic and project management; client
management and conflict resolution
- Managerial skills
- Balancing budgets and an understanding of the sales process
- Oversee client pitches and proposals as needed
- Develop concept and drive all aspects of storytelling
- Manage an assigned team of artists, with the main goal of supporting each team member’s professional development in and out of the studio
- Ensure that all artists are recorded in Harvest for assigned projects
- Act as both producer and main client contact for creative - balancing the needs of the budget with the creative needs of the client
- Direct team to achieve the vision for each video
- Train and mentor the team members
- Maintain constant communication with clients through via email and phone
- Solicit, review, and incorporate feedback from team as works best
- Collaborate with HR to perform performance reviews with artists
- Spearhead and lead additional high-level studio efforts as needed, which could include: training, team morale and recognition, production process improvements, marketing, etc
If you think you might be a good fit for this position, please submit you resume and portfolio HERE. Thanks, and good luck!
Thanks and good luck!